Values and Approach
Happiness and well-being of the students is our top priority
- Finnish learning method relies on the three main principles – trust, freedom and equality.
- One of the most important hallmarks of the Finnish school is the development of individualism, analytical, innovative mindset, and learn for life. Finnish learning method promotes revealing the interests and inclinations of students from the early stage of the school.
- Individual approach, learn in practice and team work creates harmony that reflects in the studying results and enables to avoid „flunk” in any academic classes.
- Integrated Subjects developing real life skills – teachers plan joint lessons with other teachers.
- The latest technology use and learnig the skills of the future
- A-Stress-free learning environment – Minimal homework, students get by most of the classes at school.