Welcome to Finnish International School - Georgia, education for the future!
Registration will open on February 1st at 9AM on our website: www.fis.ge
Step 1: The application form and Documentation
- Please dully fill all the required fields in the application form
- Upload all the required documents in JPG or PDF format and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special note: your child’s previous school records are not required if you are applying for the 1st grade
- Special note: Immunization is compulsory to everyone in Finnish International School to protect the health of all people attending the school
- First 15 applications per grade/class, with fully filled application form, will be invited to the next step - the interview
Step 2: The interview
- The interview will be a dialogue and will help us to learn about each other. We would like to encourage you to share any prior knowledge of your child’s educational background and their individual needs. We would also like to tell you more details about our educational program, our approaches, values and to answer any of your possible questions. We want to ensure that our school really fits your child's needs and meets your expectations. Children applying for the II, III, IV, V and VI grades will need to take the English language proficiency test. All applicants will be interviewed by our psychologist. We will also discuss placement in an appropriate class with parents.
- The interview will be conducted by the Principal of Finnish International School, Administration Managers and the Psychologist.
Step 3: Acceptance Confirmation
- One week after the interview, FIS administration will contact you to confirm the accuracy of the provided information
- You will also receive the registration confirmation letter and the invoice for the registration/interview fee
- Your child will be officially registered at the Finnish International School upon covering the registration /interview fee
Step 4: Admissions and Registration Fee
Registration fee is 150 Euros equivalent to GEL and should be paid within 3 working days. The registration fee is for covering the labor costs of the selection process and therefore is not refundable.
Please send us the receipt once payment is complete at email@example.com
Your child will not be officially registered at our school until covering the registration/interview fee.
Step 5: Tuition and Start of the School
The first part (50%) of the tuition fee shall be paid by 15th of June 2021
The second part (50%) of the tuition fee shall be paid by 15th of December 2021
School starts in September 2021