Welcome to Finnish International School - Georgia, where students are being educated for the future - not for the exams!
Registration for new 2022-23 academic year will open on February 1st at 9AM. You can easily find the link by main menu: "Admissions" > "Student Registration"
Step 1: The application form and documentation
- Please fill all the required fields in the application form;
- Send the required documents in JPG or PDF format to email@example.com
- Special note: your child’s previous school records are not required if you are applying for the 1st grade
- First 15 applications per grade/class, with completed application form will be invited to the next step - The interview.
Step 2: Admissions and Registration Fee
- One week after we get your application, FIS representative will contact you to confirm the accuracy of the provided information;
- You will also receive the registration confirmation letter and the invoice for the registration/interview fee;
- Your child will be officially registered at the Finnish International School upon covering the registration /interview fee;
The registration fee is 150 Euros equivalent to GEL and should be paid within 3 working days. The registration fee covers the labor costs of the selection process and therefore is not refundable.
Please send us the receipt once payment is complete at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to schedule the interview on time.
Step 3: The interview
- The main purpose of the interview is to learn about each other. We would like to encourage you to share any prior information about your child’s educational background and individual needs. On the other hand, we will have the opportunity to share more details about our educational program, approaches, values and answer any questions you may have.
We do want to ensure that our school really fits your child's needs and meets your expectations. Children applying for the II-VII grades will need to take the English language proficiency test - to determine and plan the individual learning objectives accordingly.
Please, keep in mind that student must pass the English language proficiency test in order to enroll the school.
The interview will be conducted by the Principal of Finnish International School, Administration Managers and the Psychologist.
Step 4: Tuition and Start of the School
The first part (50%) of the tuition fee must be paid by the 15th of June 2022.
The rest of the tuition fee (50%) must be paid by 15th of December 2022.
School will start in September 2022.